Day 1: Sunday: October 4:
We will depart from Chicago this morning to start our Mickey’s Not So Scarey Halloween Party and The Food and Wine Festival at Epcot Adventure!!! One of Green River Lines Motor Coaches will take us to the airport for our flight to Orlando. Once we arrive in Orlando we will take the Magical Express to our Resort. We will be staying at the Pop Century Resort for 6 nights and 7 days. The Pop Century Resort is an innovative look at the last half of the 20th century immortalized bye icons of the 1950’s to the 1990’s. It’s a Blast from Your Past!!! It sits on a 33 acre lake and the different buildings represent different years. It gos from the “rockin days of sock hops” to “groovy” catch phrases. Each lodging building is themed different from the guest room décor to the outside fun stairways. There is a great food court to take care of your food needs without leaving the resort. Included in your trip is free dining, a refillable mug and a coupon book for other adventures around the “World”. We willl have a 5 day Park-Hopper Pass but we won’t start that until Monday. Tonight is a good time to go to Downtown Disney and enjoy a nice dinner and explore all it has to offer.
Day 2, 3, 4, 5, 6: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: October 5, 6, 7, 8, 9:
You will have a 5 day Park Hopper Ticket to enjoy the 4 Disney Parks anyway you want to see them. Park Hopper Ticket means you can visit more then one park a day. Spend the morning in the Magic Kingdom and the afternoon at Epcot and maybe the night time at the Hollywood Studio’s. Each day you will have one Table Service meal and one Quick Service meal and one snack furnish with your dining plan. The snack credits are available to use for breakfast or any time during the day. Your free refillable mug is only good at your Resort, not in the parks. One of the nights we will go to the Mickey’s Not So Scared Halloween Party in the evening. They close the park and it is open only for those holding the special tickets. There will be trick and treating, parades and special entertainment all over the Magic Kingdom. But that is not the only special event going on while we are there!!! It is also the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot. More then 12 Countries bring their special foods and drink to the World Showcase for you to try. It is not free but the charges are low and your snack credits can be used for that also.
Day 7: Saturday: October 10:
This is departure day and we will be taken to the airport by Disney’s Magical Express. When we arrive back into Chicago we will be met by one of Green River Lines Motor Coaches and returned to our cars. We hope you have a Magical Time on your Disney World Adventure!!!!!
A little information about Walt Disney World in Florida!!!
Disney World in Florida is made up of almost 25,000 acres of which 25% is set aside as a wildlife park, less then 35% of the property has been developed. It takes about 63,000 employee’s to run Disney World in Florida.
Disney World is made up of 4 Parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studio’s and Animal Kingdom
Disney World has 24 Themed Resorts
Disney World has 2 Water Parks
Disney World has 4 Golf Courses
Disney World has a large Sports Complex
A couple other things I want to tell you about is during the planning stage and the time we are at Disney, you will have an Escort helping you with any of the dining reservations, fast passes and other arrangements. You will receive a book of tips I have written that helps to see Disney!! I love Disney and it’s one of my favorite place to visit. I will look forward to sitting down with you to make a plan to help you get the most out of your Disney Vacation.
- Round Trip Airplane ticket
- All Airport Transferes: Green River Lines will furnish transportation from your pick up to the Airport and back to your car again.
- Tour Escort: Many years of experience visiting and working for Disney World, will furnish a small book to help guide you thru the parks written by Sandy with personal planning and help making reservations for your Dining plan.
- 5 day Hopper Pass: You can visit more then one park per day
- 6 Nights of Lodging: Pop Century Resort inside Disney World
- 2 Ticket to Mickey’s Not So Scarey Party: Separate park admission for a night time Halloween Party, Parade and Entertainment
- Disney Dining Plan: for 1 Quick Service/ 1 Table Service and 1 Snack per night of our stay plus one refillable mug per person
- Disney Magical Express: This service will pick us up at the Orlando Airport and take us to our Resort then deliver us back to the airport when time to go home.
- Disney Park’s Bus Service: There will be a Disney Bus that will take you to whatever Park you are interested in visiting. They pick up in front of your resort and come about 15 to 20 minutes. This makes it very easy to come back in the afternoon to rest.